Java Fullstack Developer - Tel Hai
Java Fullstack Developer - Tel Hai07/11/2019
BMC Control-M Conversion team is looking for a Full-stack Java and/or Web Developer to join a Scrum team of highly skilled developers, which are responsible on developing a set of tools that enable our customers to migrate from our competitors’ products into Control-M.
We are looking for candidates who love to learn and experience with new tools and technologies and have high motivation to continuously develop their skills set while contributing and influencing their Team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing new innovative tools using modern back-end and front-end Java and Web technologies
- Supporting our customers by adding features or fixing defects in our exiting set of tools.
- Contributing to the team continues the improvement process.
- Make sure all new code is covered by automatic tests (Unit, Component, End to End)
- BS degree in Computer Science (Must)
- 3 to 5 years of Hands-on Java or Web Development experience both on backend and frontend sides
- Experience in writing clean code which is covered by Unit Tests.
- Object-Oriented design and analysis experience
- Experience in Cucumber framework – Advantage
- Experience working with Git and Jenkins – Advantage
- Experience in TDD, Legacy code refactoring– Advantage
- Experience in Scrum Agile methodologies – Advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly in English.