Experienced System Administrator - Tel Hai
Experienced System Administrator - Tel Hai13/06/2019
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
- Create windows OS images and Apple macOS images for clients
- Create and manage automation and scripts for client OS testing, Software package mass deployment,
- To investigate complexity's problems of performance degradation of the client’s environment.
- Create software package to enroll and deploy at all clients in the whole organization
- Handle desktop related tickets daily that refer to complicated problems of user’s work environment.
- Develop automation to test new MAC and Windows images on multiple hardware devices
- 4-8 years’ experience as system administrator or related experience
- a graduate degree on computer science or equivalent
- knowledge and an experience in programming or scripting at Windows environment
- Desktop Laptop and another endpoint hardware configuration
- Develop and build packaging process for imaging and internal installation tools
- Experience on Windows deployment program and WIM
- Deep knowledge on Microsoft Operating System
- Deep knowledge on Apple/ MAC and iOS device, Mobile Android devices, MDM tool
- C# and .net experience on scripting and coding to support build scripts process.